Library Media Center
Books & eBooks Colletions
To search the Matignon Library Media Center online catalog, please click on the icon below.
Baker & Taylor's Axis 360
Baker & Taylor's Axis 360 digital media library collection has over 7,000 eBooks and audiobooks on the Magic Wall!
- To check out an item from the Axis 360 Magic Wall, ener matignonxxxxxx. The xxxxxx characters represent your Matignon ID number or your first initial, middle initial and last name, which can be any amount of digits or letters.
- After entering this information you will be taken to a screen to create an account.
- Once you have done this, you will use the same information that you entered in Step 1 to check out items from the Magic Wall on subsequent visits.
- Click on App Zone to download the appropriate, free app for your device!
BiblioBoard contains digital collections of books, images, articles, audio and video from leading publishers and archives around the world. These materials are curated by subject and assessible from anywhere. Explore anything from romance novels to comic books to children's stories and silent films with this vast collection of multimedia content available on the web and native apps.
BiblioBoard uses geolocation to provide access to their materials. Users can view or read any item online using a browser. It is necessary to create an account in order to download items or take advantage of Biblioboards website features such as creating bookmarks or marking favorites.
Additional Sources of Books and eBooks
To search the Minuteman Network Library catalog, please click on the icon below.
The Minuteman Library Network (MLN) is a consortium of 43 libraries with 62 locations and a Central Site staff that work collectively to provide excellent service to its library users. The members include 36 public and 7 college libraries in the Metrowest region of Massachusetts.
Get a Boston Public Library eCard
You can quickly & easily obtain a Boston Public Library eCard to access research databases, e-books and audiobooks.
- Go to the BPL eCard Registration form at: https://www.bpl.org/contact/form_ecard.php
- If the window doesn't open, go to their FAQ page and make sure your pop-ups are not blocked.
- Complete the form. Be sure to accept the terms.
- You will receive your BPL eCard account information by email.
- Be sure to record your library card number in a safe location.
- You will need both your BPL eCard number AND your PIN to access online resources.
To browse research databases by subject or name, go to the BPL Electronic Resources page.
To browse downloadable e-books and audiobooks, go the BPL Overdrive page.
Project Gutenberg offers over 46,000 free ebooks: choose amoung free epub books, free kindle books. Download them or read them online! All the ebooks were previously published by bonafide publishers. Project Gutenberg digitized and diligently proofread them with the help of thousands of volunteers. No fee or registration is required.
Digital Book Index
The DBI is an index to the major ebook sites and some smaller, specialized publishers/distributors. It provides links to more than 165,000 full-text digital books from more than 1,800 commercial and non-commercial publshers, universities, and various private sites. More than 140,000 of these books, texts, and documents are available free.
Internet Archive is a non-profect library of millions of free books, movies, software, music and more.
Explore great books online at Bartelby.com!