Library Media Center
Food, drinks and cell phones are not permitted in the Library Media Center (LMC).
Student loan periods of LMC materials:
- Books - 2 weeks
- Reserve materials - are available for use in the LMC (designated project books in high demand), these materials do not circulate
There are multiple areas in the LMC:
- A relaxed reading area with bean bag chairs.
- A makerspace area with relaxing activities for study breaks.
- An area for quiet study with tables.
- Areas with desktop computers and printers.
There are two copy machines available in the LMC.
The LMC is open from 6:30 a.m. to 4:00 p. m. Monday through Thursday, it does close at dismissal on Friday.
Each student coming from class should have an individual pass signed by a teacher to come to the LMC.
Delinquent Borrowers — Borrowing LMC materials is a privilege; returning them is a responsibility as well as an act of courtesy to others who may need the materials.
Students borrowing materials are responsible for returning and/or replacing materials charged to his/her name.
Attempts to alter computer programs will be considered an act of vandalism.
Any attempt to remove LMC materials without following the checkout procedure is considered a serious offense.
Disciplinary action will be taken when students violate the circulation procedute. This includes the removal of LMC ownership marks or stickers, and placing materials in students' bags.