New Student Checklist
Below is a list of checklist items for all new students, including transfer students, to complete before the beginning of the 2017-2018 academic school year unless otherwise noted. You can also download the checklist here.
Complete medical forms
- The medical forms must be completed and returned to our school nurse by July 25, 2017.
- Register for fall athletics
- Be sure to have a Matignon approved electronic device
Complete summer reading assignment
- All students are required to complete summer reading prior to the first day of school.
- Order your textbooks, lab manuals and workbooks from ClassBook, the official bookstore of Matignon High School.
- Purchase school uniforms
Arrange for public transportation
- For those students relying on the MBTA for transportation to and from school, monthly student Charlie Cards can purchased through Matignon High School during the first week of school.
- Review the Christian Service requirement