Important New Student Information & Checklist
Important Information for New Students
Please click here for important information for new students.
New Student Checklist
Below is a list of checklist items for all new students, including transfer students, to complete before the beginning of the 2018-2019 academic school year. You can also download the checklist here.
Enroll in FACTS & choose your payment plan
- All Matignon students, regardless of payment method or plan, must enroll in FACTS. This allows for accruate tracking of tuition payments and fees. FACTS enrollment must be done online by May 1, 2018.
- Complete medical forms
- Register for fall athletics
Be sure to have a Matignon approved electronic device
- Every student at Matignon High School is required to bring an electronic device as part of our Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Program.
Set up you email account
- This must be completed before the first day of school.
Complete summer reading assignment
All students are required to complete summer reading assignments listed prior to the first day of school.
- Summer reading assignments will be posted in May.
- All students are required to complete summer reading assignments listed prior to the first day of school.
- Order your textbooks, lab manuals and workbooks from ClassBook, the official bookstore of Matignon High School.
- Purchase school uniforms
- Arrange for transportation
Review the Christian Service requirement
- All Matignon students are required to complete a specific number of service hours per year as part of the Christian Service program. View the Christian Service form here.
Students volunteer hours completed during the summer prior to the start of their freshman year may count towards this requirement.
- Please contact Mrs. Susan Lenn Johnson, Campus Minister with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (617) 876-1212 x13.