Matignon Admissions on the road!
Every year, the Matignon High School Office of Admissions visits local middle school classrooms to present to 8th grade students about the Matignon experience. Below is a list of schools that are scheduled for visits for the 2017-2018 school year. If you'd like more details or to have your school added to this list, let us know via email a firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you on the road!
2017-2018 School Visits:
- East Boston Central Catholic | East Boston
- Cheverus Catholic School | Malden
- Immaculate Conception | Revere
- Mother Caroline Academy | Dorchester
- Our Lady's Academy | Waltham
- St. Athony School | Everett
- St. Catherine of Genoa | Somerville
- St. Charles School | Woburn
- SJP II Catholic Academy, Columbia Campus | Dorchester
- SJP II Catholic Academy, Lower Mills Campus | Dorchester
- SJP II Catholic Academy, Neponset Campus | Dorchester
- St. John School | North End, Boston
- St. Joseph School | Medford
- St. Joseph School | Wakefield
- St. Louis School | Lowell
- St. Paul Choir School | Cambridge
- St. Raphael Parish School | Medford
- St. Rose School | Chelsea
- St. Patrick School | Roxbury