Getting to Matignon
Matignon High School is located in North Cambridge near the Arlington, Somerville and Medford borders. Located just off of Massachusetts Avenue, we are conveniently located near Routes 2, 16 and 93. Our students carpool, use public transportation, and take our school-run tranportation
Matignon is easily accessible from all major MBTA routes.
- From the Western Suburbs of Boston, take the commuter rail to Porter Square, Cambridge, board the #77 Bus going up Mass Ave to Arlington, get off at Churchill Street.
- From Northern Suburbs of Boston, Lowell, Haverhill, and Rockport/Newburyport lines, take commuter rail to North Station, switch to Orange Line to Sullivan Station, take bus #89 to Bus Stop @ Clarendon Hill, Somerville.
- MBTA passes are available at the school which enables students to travel at reduced rates.
Beginning the 2017-2018 academic year, Matignon will operate amorning shuttle bus serving our communities north of Boston. The shuttle will operate on school days and will be open to all students.
Shuttle Bus Schedule
- 6:30 a.m. Square One Mall, Saugus
- 6:50 a.m. Stoneham Arena, Stoneham
- 7:10 a.m. Burlington Mall, Burlington
- 7:35 a.m. Arrival at Matignon
*Please note that demand for service in particular areas may cause need for schedule changes.
The cost per student is $300 per student or $450 for families of multiple students. Register HERE by Monday, September 4, 2017. First select "Single Student" or "Family Rate" and then your anticipated location. Service will begin the week of Monday, September 11.
Space is limited and on a first come, first serve basis. Register today!
For questions, please contact Patricia D'Angelo, Vice Principal at email@example.com or (617) 876-1212 x16.
Many students carpool to and from school. If you are interested in carpooling with students in your area, please contact Emily Neuberger, Director of Admissions, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-876-1212, x11. We are happy to connect families together for carpooling.
Below is a list of cities and towns are students hail from:
|Boston (Allston, Brighton, Charlestown, Chelsea, Dorchester, East Boston, Hyde Park, Mattapan, Roslindale, Roxbury, South Boston)||Milton||Topsfield|
Matignon High School provides on campus for faculty and students. Parking spots are reserved for current seniors who may request a parking spot at the beginning of their senior year. Students requesting parking must have a valid license and vehicle in order to reserve a spot. Depending on availability, current juniors may submit a request for a parking spot. For questions regarding on campus parking, please contact Joe DiScarcina, Principal, at email@example.com or (617) 876-1212 x14.
For detailed driving directions, click here.