Planned Giving Opportunities
The Cardinal Cushing Society
The Cardinal Cushing Planned Giving Society has been created to recognize those benefactors who help to ensure that Matignon High School has long-term financial sustainability solutions. The Society is named after Cardinal Richard Cushing, who provided the strong foundation “endowed” to Matignon High School.
Planned gifts are critical to Matignon High School to help us:
• Create endowed funds to ensure financial security of the school
• Provide tuition assistance in perpetuity to assist deserving realize the benefits of a Matignon education
• Allow benefactors to make significant gifts through their estates or other planned giving vehicles which can have a benefit to them and their families. For example, did you know:
- You can make a gift using appreciated securities and realize larger tax savings?
- You can make a gift that costs you nothing during your lifetime?
- You can make a gift that pays you income for life?
- You can turn surplus life insurance into a gift?
- You can donate your home, and continue to live in it rent-free?
- You can preserve your estate for your heirs, and deliver income to Matignon?
To discuss planned giving opportunities which can have a dramatic impact at Matignon High School and how you can become a member of the Cardinal Cushing Society, please contact Tim Welsh, Headmaster, at (617) 876-1212 x27 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.