There are Many Reasons to Give...What is yours?
- Did your Matignon experience change your life?
- Do you want to change the life of another?
- Did a particular teacher connect with you?
- Do you value private, Catholic education for your children, or for others?
- Do you realize that your support, of any amount, will have a direct impact on the life of a student?
Each year, hundreds of Matignon High School alumni, parents and friends step forward to generously support our students and our mission. Your support ensures the success of our students for generations to come.
Your participation assures us that Matignon will remain one of the best college preparatory, secondary schools in our community. It is your support which ensures that we can continue to fulfill Matignon’s mission, consistent since its inception, of remaining accessible to the families our area. Great or small, your financial support has a stake in a new generation of leaders and good citizens, worthy of the honor of being a Matignon High School graduate.
Whether your choice of support is for the school’s annual or capital needs, endowments, scholarships or directly for special programs, the impact can be significant to young students. There is a great need to assist more young people to attain a quality, faith-based education. On behalf of all of us at Matignon High School…Thank you!