Tradition of Excellence
Online Ticket Sales
Thank you for joining us for the Virtual Tradition of Excellence Gala on May 4th, 2020. Your support will ensure that a Matignon education remains affordable and accessible to all students who desire a Catholic education.
How to reserve your spot
- Fill out the form below for ticket purchases. Tickets are free for the virtual event, but we do ask that you consider giving a donation in lieu of your regular ticket. To RSVP for the event, please be sure to fill out your full name, email address, and class year.
- If you would like to RSVP without making a donation, please email your contact information to Erin DiGuardia at email@example.com by Wednesday, April 29th.
Virtual Cocktail Hour
- After you RSVP for the Virtual Event, you will receive your Google Meet link on Sunday, May 3rd for the Virtual Cocktail Hour.
- If you would like to be in a Virtual Cocktail Google Meet room with a specific class year or friends, please indicate that on the form or email Erin DiGuardia.
- To use Google Meet on your laptop you must have Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. You can also dial in to your virtual cocktail hour on your cellphone.
- After the Virtual Cocktail Hour, everyone will be directed to an exclusive video presentation hosted by Matignon's Headmaster, Timothy Welsh
- If you do not wish to participate in the Virtual Cocktail Hour but would like to see the video presentation, please indicate so on the form below.
Suggested Ticket Donation:
- Young Alumni: $25
- Alumni, Parents, and friends: $50
- Standard ticket price: $250
- Sponorship: Contact Erin DiGuardia at 617.876.1212 x22 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also download our sponsor materials HERE.
- Can't attend but still want to help out? You can make a donation directly to the Gala from our giving page. Thank you for making an impact in the lives of our students! See you on May 4th!